More Jack and Miranda, surprise! Wow, some of these have been lying around unfinished since before Italy. I was up until like 2am on a school night earlier this week, finishing them so I could post them all at once. Life choices. Yeah.
Yes, those are most of the lyrics of the Amanda Palmer song "I Want You But I Don't Need You" because it's painfully accurate for Jack and Miranda and I couldn't resist.
And there they are flying Haven, the ship they're currently living in together. Because they're so grossly adorable it's ridiculous.
Real life was nice yesterday. Matt and I went and got Japanese food and saw the school production of Cymbeline because real dates woo! And then we played Star Wars DnD and broke Matt's useless Trandoshan Noble out of the Separatist base and Leth and Hippolyta kissed during a firefight and it was magnificent. All in all, not half bad for a Valentine's Day.
Commander Kip
"All right, Bok, it's your turn. What do you do?" *machine gun hands* "Brrrrap!"
Normal is overrated!





No comments:
Post a Comment