is quite a time.
Leth is a blast to play.
After we got surrounded by some mercenaries in the last session, Leth was forced to finally use her lightsaber in public and do some leaping around and she cleaved some guys in half and it was epic.
Oops what.
So after taking a shot to the shoulder while they were escaping the Separatist base a few weeks ago (and seducing Hippolyta on the way back to Coruscant), Leth had some real talk with Hip while getting patched up. I finally got her to tell most of her tragic backstory and why she has such a what-if-I-can't-protect-you complex, hooray.
Also help they're cute.
This was right after they managed to defuse the bomb on the Separatist escape shuttle and very narrowly avoided certain obliteration.
Hip.
And this is Ssussexx, Matt's Trandoshan noble. He's very fancy, very small, and almost entirely useless at everything except first aid, at which he is an actual genius and can basically reanimate corpses.
And finally Moss, Riley's Bothan scout.
I'll do my best to draw Connor and Josh's characters at some point as well.
Commander Kip
"I'm pretty sure Great Con gives you +10 to bluff."
Normal is overrated!












No comments:
Post a Comment