Saturday, May 30, 2015

Pretty Girls (Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea) - Mass Effect

Friends, I'm doing a thing. 

Aaaand the thing is: drawing to the radio! 


All around the world, pretty girls
Wipe the floor with all the boys
Pour the drinks, bring the noise
WE'RE JUST SO PRETTY
All around the world, pretty girls
Jump the line, to the front
Do what we like, get what we want
WE'RE JUST SO PRETTY

I keep hearing the same overplayed songs on the radio in the car on my way to and from work every day, and they keep giving me ideas of stuff to draw (this time, it happened to be my Shepard, Liara, and Ashley being fabulous). I decided to roll with it and do a series. Which means expect more of these. Probably just as silly as this one.

In other news, Night Vale. Get the hell on it. I am.

- KP


Quote of the Day: "Do not consume wheat, or its by-products."

No comments: