Guess not. XD I heart Captain Calamity. She's one of my IUW characters, and an awesome one at that. She is the captain of the pirate vessel Sordid Sea'orse, wears bright cool colors and shiny boots. Shiiiiny. And usually she has a hat, but since Kipin can't draw hats, she must have temporarily lost it. Also, my mother says she looks like a dude, cuz her neck is too thick. But she's wearing a corset, for the sake of Azar! So she's a girl, kay? Learn it. *wink*Look at the nonsensical rigging. *sporfle* If you follow all the lines, they don't really connect anything. Lol. Mayhap I'll get some sailboat anatomy lessons from me padre, so next time I draw a ship, it'll make sense. Ah well. It looks cool, anyway. And yes, the Captain is kinda floating in space there, but if I drew deck under her boots, the rigging looked skewed. So she floats.
Colored pencil and graphite and hairspray, just like always. Nothing new there. Oh, and the Captain is mine. If you steal the Captain, I WILL EAT YOUR FACE. You have been warned.
Now for some little newsy bits. I'm not going out of town anymore this summer, so I should be here... consistently-ish. Pipe Organ Encounter was awesome. I got to crawl through the Temple organ at Community of Christ. There were all these little skinny ladders and catwalks and hundreds and hundreds of pipes. It. Was. Epic. So that was fun. Plus I got to meet a friend of Amzi's that I'd seen before at piano competitions but never really talked to. She proved to be a delightful young lady (yes, dahling, you know who you are) who writes and speaks in accents like I do. Yay! She let me draw her cool character and his giant eagle. Once Blogger decides to cooperate and load the blasted thing, I'll post them.
Commander Kip who's finally back!
I am a high-entropy individual. BEWARE.
Normal is overrated!
2 comments:
SQUEEEEE!!! I love her and her name! Captin Calamity! I'm not sure if I remeber reading about her somewhere in the IUW or not... hmmm *thinks a moment* Oh well!
Ooh, Kip! Just started Harry Potter... Half way through the first book... not sure whats so great about it yet! Ahhh Miss McCleethy calling me! *waves*
Ok sorry that was random... Mom's calling me...
Eh. Harry Potter. Whatever... I thought the books were good and everything, but nothing to get overly excited about. The last few are really dark, just to warn you.
Thanksss. I luvz my Captain. And yeah, there were a few posts about her in the Great Outdoors thread a while back.
Post a Comment