Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Belated Father's Day!

Hehehe, look. Dad's name is Robin. Get it? *sporfle sporfle sporfle*

I like the gray streaks. They make me laugh. He actually has streaks like those in his hair. It's hilarious.

Oops. Look at his tiny little feet. *sheepish glance at Padre* They aren't really that small... I was just working without a reference, and steel-toed footwear is very difficult to draw... so. Yeah.

Happy Belated Father's Day!

Commander Kip who's finally BACK from all her camps and stuff HUZZAH!
I am a high-entropy individual. BEWARE.
Normal is overrated!

4 comments:

Valin Dana said...

dear commander kip we suggest not watching the television program while we have to proof the guardians think that that show drains IQ points has our father taken a test recently? Also I myself wish to say that I agree with you normal *is* overrated

Sincerely Valin Dana



((hay *kip* !!!!! My dad records old reruns of batman and robin and I truly think it does drain your brain power ))

Valin said...

Dear commander kip I wish to apologize for the numerous spelling and grammatical errors in my last message it is vary late at night here in Estarez and……well…. the combat trainer made me run 50 laps around the castle the edited version of my message is below Valin


dear commander kip we suggest not watching *that television program, while we have *no proof, the guardians think that that show drains IQ points has *your father taken a test recently? Also I myself wish to say that I agree with you normal is in deed overrated

Lady Arin said...

Ahhhh.... The great and wonderful Comander is BACK!!! Robin!! I myself really don't know much of anything 'bout batman.... except something or other about a "Side car"....?? teehee... yeah you know what I'm talkin' about....

Goin for a writing lesson now... Hopefully I'll be back with tales of Esperia!

Commander Kip said...

Ha, the sidecar. *howls with laughter* Yeah, that cracks me up.

Yes, Valin Dana, it's definately a conspiracy to turn us all into senseless zombies. The real version: I don't actually watch the show, but I have a vague idea of what Robin's costume looks like. I just really wanted to give my dad solid gray streaks in his hair. Just for fun. *snort cough sporfle*