Saturday, June 20, 2009

RAWR sez the kitteh

Look, it's Kasha! Pendragon PWNS you all. Wow, I've been doing so much fanart lately. Anyhoo, this is Kasha, the feisty jungle cat Traveler from Eelong. She. Is. Awesome. I was so sad when she died! Good thing McHale brings her back later.

I drew this at camp between briefings and simulators and other activities, so excuse any mistakes. I know, all three of the heads off to the side look like completely different kitties, but I was in a hurry and not really paying attention. Plus, perspective kicks my butt AND I have very little practice with feline anatomy. Sigh. At least I like how the full body shot came out, and her Traveler ring on the chain there.

*flees back into the abyss*

Commander Kip
Normal is overrated!

7 comments:

Lady Arin said...

Gaahhh!!!! *goggles* You did that??!! Kasha is AMAZING!!!

OH and Alaphia Kip *Hugs* *waves* goodbye again!

Anonymous said...

Dear commander kip

The guardians wish to convey some advice we suggest you try drawing thing that still exist the universe of “halla” has not existed for over 2500 years(according to your “years”) how ever it should be noted that the “fictional” world of halla as D.J. machale described it did exist. although such an anomaly as a world being written about after it had died is rare. but after such a period has never been seen (we are looking in to it) servant of the world Valin dana

Robin Prinzing said...

Thanks, my Lady!

My dear Celestial Guardian: I appreciate your concern, and if you care to scroll down a bit, you may see characters that I have drawn that exist in the current time by Earth years (Draith Darkling, for example.) Also, any character from the Irlican world is currently existing as well, seeing as that world and this one are parallel.

By the way, the end of Soldiers of Halla totally made me cry. *cries* Didn't it, Lady Arin?

Abby said...

Wow.... I'm confused.......Who is the guardian??????? Aaaaaa!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!
My brain hurts!

Lady Arin said...

Celestial Guardian Huh?? I'm confuzzled.... Is that you Kipin??? Please explain!

And Yes to who ever I'm speaking...the end of soldiers of Halla was Saaaad *bawls Eyes out*

Anonymous said...

My apologies I was going by a church and sensed something odd in it thankfully there was a lock-in going on so I casted a simple glamour and investigated I was shocked to find the commander there the guardians had been following her exploits fro awhile and I was anxious to find out more (ok that’s the fun version the real one is that a friend invited me to a lock-in I met “kip” and discovered we like a ton of the same books so we got on well I told her about my universe I created with the Guardians and Valin Dana ect ect ect she told me about her blog so I’m just trying to keep in touch ) ---Valin Dana

Lady Arin said...

Ahhhh..... Kipin might have mentioned something about that... (and of course how awesome your Universe is) thanks for clarifying!