Here's a full-body pic of Memory (or nearly full-body, anyway; I can't be held accountable for her dress being long enough to run off the page...)
Have fun trying to read my funky script. I was gonna write all that in regular old easy-on-the-eyes handwriting, but this way was so much more fun.So yeah, Memory's from the Tales of Castle O'Konnor (title subject to change), which means I get to write about her in the One-Year Adventure Novel class. *is excited* I can't wait for that. A bunch of my friends are gonna be in it, plus I'll finally make some headway with the squires, PLUS I'll learn how to write fight scenes. *squees* Yess, Kipin is very excited. Anyway, I invented yet another new species, called Mast-angels, which is what Memory is. She only has one wing, mostly because I was too lazy to draw the other one, and partly cuz it's a cool character thing, and also cuz it sets her apart from other Mast-angels. I love that dress! *swipes* Memory is in charge of the Draconian Council's extensive library and research centers. She's been around for ages (nobody knows her real age) and is a veritable fount of knowledge. Since she can't fly, she's not as high up in the Council pecking order as, say, Keliar or Cerulean, but the title of High Librarian is certainly nothing to sneeze at. It's really hard to make Memory mad. She's like totally calm all the time. I'll probably color this lineart since I want you guys to see her wing with all the pretty blue and purpleness.
Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! (Hmm. Don't see an 'off' switch... Guess I'll have to make one.)
Normal is overrated!
2 comments:
Beautiful kip! Gotta love the whole library thing (IS there any book lover that’s doesn’t put libraries in their stories?) any way I’m still here still reading and I love all of your drawings
*ahem* my apologies commander kip the non-guardian side of me got the better of me it is Awen Gwyneth Monino (my most esteemed teacher and 7th celestial guardian of all the worlds) wishes me to convey her desire for you to come to Esterez are do some drawings of the Castle the tiers of Aribeth ect ect a hallway will be opening in a few years ( I think my lady has stayed in Esterez to long she needs to walk the worlds and regain her sense of time but I will obey my teacher) your loyal reader admirer and guardian Valin Dana
Describe away and I'll do my best!! Gotta warn you, though... I fail at architecture most of the time... eh. XD Shoot me an email!
Post a Comment