Well, I didn't. Surprise!
I think it was actually easier to look at in monochrome, but ah well. I had fun coloring it. I love how Drexel came out, and the Fae (her name is Iridescence, by the way). *tackles her* I want her wings. At first, Morwyn's robe was yellow and the collar was green, and she totally looked like a dandelion. Oops. So I tried to fix it. And she still looks like a dandelion, cuz of her awesome kick-booty hair, which was so much fun to draw. I think I'll put that in her bio: "A really old lady with crazy white hair who looks like a dandelion." Yeah.Who else loves how the Portal came out?! *dies happily* And I guess that was Tenebrae's eye, since his eyebrow is blue.
I've been doodling way more than usual lately because my writing class hath given me inspiration. Yay! Plus I'm reading the Mortal Instruments trilogy and loving it enough to draw all over my brother's back in blue highlighter when bored. Pictures of all that epicness coming soon.
Commander Kip who has a bunch of pics that are ALMOST done and ready to post... but not quite.
TEEN TITANS! (Even though the girl doesn't know how to cook... whoops, did I say that out loud? YUM!)
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment