Monday, September 14, 2009

warlock girl

...Yeah. When Magnus mentioned female warlocks in... which book was it... City of Ashes, I believe, it made me think about how we never get to meet one in the series. So I made one up. Yes, yes, I know she's creepy and weird, but hey, Magnus is creepy and weird too. It's probably a warlock thing. Anyway, I named her Bex Moonrider and she haz powerz. Muaa. I like her nose and her wings, but her legs are too short and her arms are too long, methinks. And she has tiny feet, like everyone else I draw. But I am fairly happy with her cloak. I made it look all frayed around the edges.

Those Marks don't mean anything, by the way... they're just there to fill empty space.

Oooh, I finished City of Glass, and the ending was like totally awesome. There was fire and... lots of fire. Yes. I'm telling you, Gylfie, they do get better. Plus the quotes are epic.

Jace: I am a man, and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone, woman, and bring me something brown.

Jace Wayland, Magnus Bane and everything else from the Mortal Instruments trilogy (c) Cassandra Claire
Bex in particular (c) me. Cuz I thought of her. XD

Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! ("Shut up." "NEVAH!")
Normal is overrated!

5 comments:

Valin Dana said...

you know she makes me think of the fallen ones people who have the power of light and have been awakened to that power but well..they are evil...need i say more?

Lady Arin said...

Uhhh..... open revealing shirt?? hah... she awesome!!

Commander Kip said...

Nuu, see where the collar is?! No such thing!

Thank you. XD

Lady Arin said...

Ahhhh.... didn't see that...heh. well I was just kinda confuzled... it looked like a lady that ...well... wasn't a lady!

Commander Kip said...

*explosive snort of laughter*