Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sydney and Arno plus doodle overload

First the real art, then the doodles.

Finally got this to load! Woot! Sidney and his friend Arno (the giant eagle) from my friend's pirate story. We have this joke about Sydney now, cuz after I drew this pic and colored him in, we thought he looked like a cross between Frodo and Faramir from LotR. So now we call him Fromir. *snort cough sporfle* I drew this all by hand, then cleaned up the whiteness in PDN. I heart Arno. He talks funny.

You know what's funny? That same friend is in my OYAN class at school. This is our class mascot: the dreaded Seal of Death. Phear his scary teeth! BWAHAHAA! I have no clue if that's what seals actually look like or what, but it makes me laugh all the same.

Now, down to the story stuff. This is an early concept doodle of Mirano, High Leader of the Draconian Council, complete with trinkets and a rather intrusive geometry diagram.
Beautiful, isn't he. Smirk smirk.
And here we have his daughter, Alethia, future HLotDC. She's the one who gets kidnapped in the story, which means that Andra and the squires have to figure out where she went and how to save her.
Oh yeah, she's devastatingly cute. Rrrrright?
Speaking of Alethia being kidnapped, here's a pic of the one doing the kidnapping. Fable the mysterious magician. He ended up being rather more sinister than I originally thought.
This was so much fun to draw. His eyes, most especially.
And here is mah puppeh. He r confuzd.
He actually does that. It's pretty funny.
But not as funny as this.
BARREL ROLL!
Random signs and symbols and stuff. Some of them are miiiine, some of them are designed my me but were inspired by the Mortal Instruments trilogy. The whole concept of Marks is exceedingly cool.
Twenty points if you can guess which are mine and which are Marks!
I got a haircut, by the way. It feels... short. And swishy.
But I kind of like it. Even though I miss all my hair. It turns out that I had more than ten inches, so we donated to Locks of Love and I got a free haircut. XD
So there was this pic that I won't post all of here cuz it's slighty inappropriate, but I can tell you that Raven's new emotion is doing something that makes Robin go like this:
... and Raven go like this:
... and Kipin die laughing. Poor Raven. I am ever so mean to her. But it is awfully funny to watch.
Chibi Titans make me happeh.
I had another doodle, but I just accidetally deleted it, so you can see it next time.
Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! (FINE. I'll leave Sexy Boy alone. For now.)
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Lady Arin said...

How could you?!??!?!! (ahem. Cut your hair I mean....) It was getting sooo long!

We missed you last night...... *sigh* why are you always so busy...? Anywho it was lots of fun -- I'm a little dead on my feet today though....

Ahhh yes luvs your pics... you might want to think about doing them someplace besides your geometry! lol!!

Commander Kip said...

I had to cut it; the ends were all dead. *sobsob* But I like my haircut, so it's kind of okay.

Yeah, I missed you guys too, but I was volunteering till five thirty and then we walked around the festival and I bought another pair of wings (pretty little blue ones) and then I had to go home and do math. So I couldn't go. *cries* But I'm glad you had fun!

Geometry doodles are my trademark. No, I just have all my best ideas when I'm not supposed to be thinking about them, you know how that is?