OMG I LUVZ THIS! I got sick of looking at the ugly cover of my IEW novel notebook, so I fixed it. AND I REALLY LIKE MY BLOODY FEATHER!! And Andra's silhouette. I've never done a silhouette before.
So I tried to draw Nath in my homework a few weeks ago, and his anatomy was so whacked that I couldn't bring myself to post him here. So you just get his head.
This is the sign that is currently hanging from my doorknob. I'm rather enamoured with it.
Droopy Beast Boy. I doodled and colored him in biology last week while the teacher was trying to learn us our muscles. *dies*
I just joined yet another roleplay on the Cricketmag forum, and I love the two characters I put in. It's an elemental roleplay, so there's elementals and their apprentices, who are trained to take over for them when they die. This is my elemental, Ashes. She can control mist. *wiggles fingers* Muaa.
"Those stupid marshlights are going to get us killed," Tears muttered, huddling farther down in the reeds. Beside him, Ashes cocked her head, listening. "No, the soldiers took a left at the rotting log. They won't find us, no worries." She grinned at Tears.One of the marshlights floated by his ear. He swatted at it. "And where, pray tell, is this rotting log? Was I supposed to have noticed it?"
"Nah," Ashes said. "But we are going to have to work on your awareness. Those guards are after us because of you, after all."
Tears bristled at her easy grin. "Hey now, I'm not the one who decided it would be a good idea to palm the sergeant's gate key. That was YOU."
"But you WERE supposed to let me know if the guards by the door turned around... which you didn't," Ashes replied. She ruffled her stunted wings, leaned back, and closed her eyes. "But never mind. We have the key, and the guards won't find us in this swamp. We can always use the mists to hide us."
A shout split the night off to their left. Torches wavered in the thick air. A curse hissing between his teeth, Tears wrapped his mind around a nearby trail of mist and yanked it towards him hard. "Gently, gently," Ashes reminded him, pulling a swath of vapor around herself. "Fast-moving mists always look suspicious."
Yup. I loves them. Pic of Tears soon, if I can manage it!
And I have another chunk of Black Ribbons and a few OYAN scenes in the queue too. Yay!
Commander Kip who needs to go finish the StuCo minutes
TEEN TITANS! (*knock, knock* *creeeeak - BOOOOM* Uh, Raven?... Sorry about the door...?)
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment