Epic, no? Here's a closeup of the SoD:Stewey: For the bazillionth time... DON'T CALL ME STEW. It makes me sound like something to eat.
Kip: Well... in some parts of the world, to some people... you are. XD
Is it weird that my charries and I have conversations in my head?
Yeah, he's a little bit funky. Oh well. I stuck him in the Villains Only lounge on the OYAN forum so he could argue with me in public. He and Cerulio both. *shakes head*Speaking of OYAN, it's going awesome. I love love love it. Everyone who wants to write a novel should take it. The only thing that bothers me is the forbiddenness of adverbs and the near-forbiddenness of adjectives. Then again, I was trying to write Chapter One for IEW, and it felt weird to be allowed to put in as many adverbs as I wanted. I kept going, "O hey, I could actually use an adverb there, whaddaya know?" whereas for OYAN I'm always like, "Adverb time!... wait, no..." So this will be interesting, writing my novel twice, in a different POV each time. When I was writing Chapter One in third, it was like talking about myself in the third person, because I'd only ever written Andra in first, and I always think about her in first, so it was as if I was saying, "Kipin got out of bed and put on her clothes and..." etc. Very strange. After writing in first all the time for three months, my third-person muscle is atrophying.
Commander Kip
English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them into dark alleys, knocks them over and rummages in their pockets for loose grammar. XD
Normal is overrated!

No comments:
Post a Comment