Tuesday, November 3, 2009

doodles and stuff

Hey, look. Kippy drew Thaelen again. Who's surprised? It even looks like him and everything. In fact, it looks more like him than any other drawing of him I've done. Wouldn't you know it - I can't turn it into a full-blown pic because it's just a doodle in a ACT-prep booklet, flame it. And this is an awesome OYAN joke thing. His name is The Black Pirate of Doom, and Mr. S created him to illustrate some important story concepts to us. *sporfles about the henchman thing*
Here's Auburnium again, in pen this time. GAWSP, Kipin drew something in PEN?! That explains why he's only half done... I lost interest in drawing tiny tiny scales over and over and over...
Ahem, yes. Remember Irk? Well. She needed some design development. Badly. I really, really like her socks. And her messy hair. XD
And since it's Kipin we're talking about here, we gotta end with a Teen Titans pic. I was watching Fear Itself on Youtube yesterday and wanted to draw this part because I loved Beast Boy's expression. THIS IS NOT A BB/RAE PIC. Raven just happens to be standing next to BB at this particular moment. I am still a devoted Rob/Rae shipper. So there.
Yaay for easy mirkanime shading!
Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! (Who knew evil could taste so good?)
Normal is overrated!

No comments: