Tuesday, February 2, 2010

back to the doodle phase

Kay, you guys ready for this random pile of stuffs?

Pippin is being a brat to clean up, so while I'm working on him, here's some other doodly goodnez. Look at this, it's the first-ever drawing of Timo from Savvy! And it fails at life. XD But I don't care, because it was just a quick tablet sketch for the clothes. It doesn't actually have to LOOK like him. This is a floater named Claws. He just hopped out of my pencil during Advanced Biology a few weeks ago and scared the study hall people half to death.


Yes, Spanish workbook bores uss.
I actually have been working on this for a while now. Mortal Instruments FTW, dood. I hate most of it, but I'm so tired of fiddling with it that I'm calling it done. Top to bottom, left to right: Jace, Magnus's eye, the Mortal Sword, Magnus Bane (I killed his hair, blast it), an angel wing random thingy-thing, some shirtless Shadowhunter person who is smiling WAY too much to be Alec, Clary (botched her bad) and poor Simon's broken glasses. Awesome books, yo.

I was supposed to go to this LotR movie night on Saturday, but Reedfrost and Dan kidnapped me and dragged me to see Avatar instead. And by the way, it was pretty flippin' sweet, despite the scantily clad natives that Amzi was freaking out about. XD *glomps Amzi* It wasn't THAT bad. Plus, everything GLOWED in the DARK and the sheer amount of WORK that must have gone into all that graphics stuff was completely mind-boggling.
Wendy in her pirate-flag dress from Peter Pan in Scarlet. I want to do a fancy pic of her and Peter in his frock coat one of these days. Ignore the head on the middle right, by the way... I was trying out a different style of face and ended up hating it. Yeah. Drawn all in PEN, dude!
River Tam, from the movie Firefly: Serenity. She's a crazy ninja person. No, literally. XD
Lirael from Garth Nix's Old Kingdom trilogy. Necromancy rawks when he writes about it. The magic system with the bells and Charter marks is awesome.
Oh, lookit, it's our old buddy Frodo, from the cover of the FotR dvd. I wasn't trying very hard; can you tell?
I was trying a new style on this and it ballooned out over the whole page and turned into Hermione Granger from HP. Which is weird, because I've never drawn HP fanart before in my life. O.o

Okay, that's it for now. Since I'm lazy and busy, I'll put up links to my DevART account in an upcoming post so you guys can go see the rest of the faerie doors. Sorry for the inconveniance.

Chapter Five this week! I love the end of Chapter Four, cuz it has a fight scene in it, and blood, and awesomeness, and jumping out of thirty-foot-high windows. WoOt!

Commander Kip

Crap. This is going to RUIN my day.

Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Lady Arin said...

Chapter 4!!!!!!! (mee wants it)1 2 and 3 were explicitly Brill, and AMAZING!!!!!!! (and yes, its not showing up under my actually name... cuz i'm too lazy.... heh.

Commander Kip said...

Oh, yes, I still need to send you that one...