LOVE. MAH. TABLET. *dies*My poor Portals people are all feeling kind of neglected now, since I haven't so much as sneezed at them in the last six months. *pats them all* I'm drawing the Eigon queen-lady-thing right now, something I started in November and ignored for a while. It turns out her name is Broga, which means 'frog' in Welsh, but she let me think she didn't have a name for the longest time. Anyway, there's so much stuff clambering to be drawn right now; Peter and Wendy in their League stuff, Mitzi, Alonzo, Kartik again, mah four lovelies from Savvy, Obi-wan and Siri (that's been in my head for a while), some W.I.T.C.H. stuff, Andra needs a better portrait, unfinished Raven doodles, unfinished Kelsier drawing, oh yeah, more Mistborn fanart, a real pic of the Black Ribbons people, aaaand I really need to learn how to draw people kissing. Because it eludes me. Gaah.
Commander Kip
Hook! Whose eyes turn red... as he GUTS you.
Normal is overrated!
2 comments:
pstt kippin can i steal that mark on his shoulder? i want to give all the guardians "marks" for their rings but i haven't found one yet for my fav water girl and your if perfect. pretty please with pencil lead on top?
Swoitanly, dahling. Steal away!
Post a Comment