I saw Avatar again last night and couldn't resist the urge. Those stinking Na'vi are too much fun to draw. Oh, and I forgot the stripes. Oh well.
Captain Holly Short, take two! Much better now. I had a good time with her gun.Blasted liney paper. *smites*
Okay, lemme introduce Xandria to you guys. She's one of the weird people from that weird story idea with the dead person, remember I told you about that? Yeah, she's from there. I love her cuz she wears strange clothes. XD
Closeup of the ponytail shot.
Different outfits I could put her in... her arms are REALLY short on the last one...
Irk, mah faery. Looking decidedly unlike herself. *shrug* I was bored with algebra.
Another faery boy. His name is Gremlin, but he'd rather be called Chase. Strange child. *swats* I was trying out a different style of face on him.
Jace Wayland. With little floofy wings, because I say so. Cocky little angel boy. EVERYBODY go read Mortal Instruments, cuz Jace is way hotter than Edward Cullen. He acts like a human being and everything. And his eyes are prettier too. Just saying.Commander Kip
"How will I know if he chooses me?" "He will try to kill you." Meep.
Normal is overrated!

4 comments:
*snorts* Jace in wings? JK.... it actually greatly resembles him... the wings r a strange touch though....
Ahhh. so I really like the pony tail shot... BTW, i don't actually thing you posted about that wierd dead girl story... I think you just told me about.
I get to comandere you soon KIP!!! for like 3-ish days!!!!
Ohh forgot to mention the time I see you... its right after you know that-specific-week-in-time-every-year when I shall desperately need to talk to you afterwards!! (even more so this year, hint hint *sob*)
ok, hope that made sense Kipin
Made perfect sense, Milady. Cell phones are such a wonderful invention. XD I have more stuff to tell you about the paintball thing...
I like the wings on him. Dunno... I just felt like giving him them. Or something.
*waits impatiently for the Lady's next blog post*
*whistles*
*taps feet*
HURRY UP WOMAN, the suspense is killing me!
Post a Comment