It's Fizzy's graduation present. His name is Nob. XD


That was fun. I might do more of these. Provided I can find some more heads, lol. I've been cannibalizing the first batch of faeries I made a billion years ago and stealing all their heads and bodies. I had a very strange sense of color scheme back then... *shakes head and shudders* I used to think blue, pink and yellow went well together. Gaack. In other news; Mom, Brennie and I had a Charlie's Angels marathon the other night. Saw both movies one after the other. It was... fun? Hehe... pretty dorky, but fun. I need a little dork-age in my life every now and then. I kinda wanna draw Madison now, something dark and blood-splattery with swirlie hair and symbolic wings and stiletto heels and guns and boobs and stuff. HA. As if I have time for THAT. What? Madison was cool. Despite her rebellious evilness.
Hey, you're never gonna believe this. (Seriously, sit down. This might be kind of a shock.) I, Commander Kipin M. Rakshana of the Order Reborn, hath finally completed Chapter Eleven of Erimon Hill. TAKE THAT, FABLE. *smites* I was up till two in the morning again, and my brain sort of died on the last paragraph, but it was waaay worth it. Cuz now I get to write the fun part! Fun for me, not really for anyone else. Most especially Nath. Ye be warned - I am about to be incredibly mean to him. MUAAAAA.
Commander Kip
"I have something you'll never have." "What's that?" "Friends."
Normal is overrated!
3 comments:
Send me chap 11 PLEEEZE!!!
*grabby hangs*
Whoops Edit. *grabby hands*
*gigglesnort* Ah, my Lady, you never fail to amuse me, you know?
Did that. Have at 'er!
Post a Comment