There's this awesome gorge behind my piano teacher's house, and it's like a river of leaves in the spring and summer. I wish I could camp in there. That would rock.

GREEEEEEN!!! *points and squees*
Have you ever seen such a gorgeous leaf in your entire life?
All those delicate little curlies...
I thought these flowers looked like little faerie wedding bouquetes or something. Aren't they adorable?
And look here; faerie cabbadge!
And this was just too gorgeous, but there were so many bees flying around it, I thought they were amassing to mount a full-scale attack on me. Luckily, they were just there for the pollen. XD
Lookie, it's my Valentine's Day present. Moar green, yaay!
And this is Mom's Valentine's day present. Cute, isn't it? My dad can be sweet on occasion.
*squee* Look at those nice fat droplets...
Prettyful sunset. Check out the purple!
Tree silouhettes. Mmmm.
In other news, I passed my recommended-second-degree black belt testing without any broken bones or other mortal injuries, woot! So I'm the same rank as mi hermanito now. Haa. So thare. Just a second, I'm gonna post again. Hold on.
Commander Kip
RE-AN-I-MAY-SHUN NIN-JU-TSU!
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment