Thursday, July 15, 2010

things that ought to be mentioned - the asylum edition

Which are: I am dead. Just for your information. Deader than dukes. Blargh. akf;edkjfhdfihiehjadh the inside of my brain looks like that right now. Which is why s;ojwnkcv nothing that comes out of it is making any s;lkjfiwhal sense and is therefore not worth posting. kehadsfkjh;hwahajfjjkd poke poke. SEMICOLONSEMICOLONSEMICOLON.

Yeah. I'm working on some stuff, but nothing's coming out how I want and it might be awhile before I find the time to dig my scanner out from under the towering pile of heavily modded Nerf guns, hammers, screwdrivers, giant plastic gears, old watches, even older newspapers and faux leather it is currently buried under, in order to post things, you know.

WATERMELON.

So no, I did not see Lara Croft: Tomb Raider the other night and no, I did not find it slightly cheesy and ridiculous and no, we are not speaking in opposites today, my preciouss. Not in the least. But I want my room to look like the Arctic temple thingy with the giant mechanical model of the solar system and the cute litte moats and stuff, cuz that would be beyawnd awesome. No one knows what I'm talking about? Psh, what else is new.

GUNPOWDER. PARASOLE. HABERDASHERY.

The random refuses to go away.

Hey, guess what? I haz new story idea and I'm afraid to write it for fear I'll go insane. Cuz it's full of insane people. They're allovertheplace. Oh, that reminds me - I haz piksher. Jussasecond. You know what? I'll put it in the sane post that's bound to follow this one, then delete this one so I don't ruin anyone's brain. Sound fair? Good. I shall return.

Commander Kip
Are you kidding? I kill you for a Klondike bar.
Normal is overrated! aodfiaehwehrifhaiufhbdfc

2 comments:

Lady Arin said...

ya know what?? I don' think your post made any more sense then my post!! lol... WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR BLOG!?!?! OMG I luvs it!!!! You actually stole my idea... I have looked at the new templates recently... but ran out of time to change them! This one is so you!

Commander Kip said...

Oh, sorry... I didn't mean to steal it, outlaw's honor! And yeah, no, it totally didn't... it doesn't even make sense to me. XD