Speaking of which.
There's your Christmas card for the year, out a day early too! The email's making the rounds tomorrow, if I remember. Ignore the fifty billion anatomy errors, because that's totally not the point. In case you can't tell, it's Nath and Andra and Alethia with the flopsy Santa hat. Yaay. And I'm finally working on the Showdown again, wootwoot, much luvz to teh Lady. There shall be blood and emotional trauma. Harharharr. Mine is an evil laugh.I was working on this gun over Thanksgiving break, and now I can't decide whether it's done or not. Her name is Mother Goose, for now. I like the simple repaint on her, but then again, there's no such thing as too much shiny. I think the model is a Tek something or other, I painted over the sticker and now I disremember what it's called, but it's certainly not a Nerf gun because before I got my hands on it, it was several heinous shades of green. All better now. The design has a nice nouveauish flow, doncha think? Oh, and I badly want me a Nerf Firefly for Christmas, just so y'all know. BAAAADLY. And the bro wants a Recon, which bears a remarkable resemblence to my old best friend in COD - nice big drum barrel, double handgrip, makes plenty of noise... and if I were to get in there and dispose of the air restrictors, it'd be just like FMJ. Lawls. Nobody understood that.
So these:
... are a sneakety-sneak preview of that weird thing I was working on and still don't have good pictures of. Need me some serious natural light for that. Christmas presents this year are gonna be somewhat mass-produced, because I have semester finals for the first time in my life and the spare time happens at... yeah, two in the morning. It's not even something I can post here. So no worries about keeping secretses, preciouss.
Saw Serenity again last night, all by myself because my mom bailed on me, and gaah, it's the funniest thing ever. Except for the decaying bodies. I have a problem with decaying bodies; not skeletons, or freshly-killed corpses or whatever, but when the skin starts falling off and you can see the full extent of the necrosis, as it were, that's the part where I start having a problem. *convulsive shudder* But other than that, it's a brilliant movie with BRILLIANT lines. I need to see it AGAIN. And then possibly AGAIN a third time. It's so freaking shiny.
Oh, and by the way, remember that violent thing with the bees I showed you a few weeks ago? Yeah, apparently my art teacher entered it in the school art showcase, and... it somehow got first place. O.o that was my face when I found out. Cuz people, I can haz no technical skillz when it comes to drawing. So it must have been because of the general screaming and freaking out that was clearly going on in my head when I drew it. Or something, I dunno. That last post was post number two hundred, by the way! *throws partay*
Commander Kip who has WAY too much going on
"This is your captain speaking; we're having some... problems with the reentry sequence, so we might experience some slight turbulence and then... explode."
Normal is overrated!
6 comments:
Aww..the pic is SO cute! :D
Mother Goose is great. XD
And CONGRATS about the picture!! That's exciting!
~Pippin
Thank you thrice, Pip dear. XD I miss you, have I mentioned that?
Welcome. *hugs* :)
I know. *sigh* Christmas break is coming! :D
And you know, when you finish Erimon Hill, I would really like to read it!
Really, I would.
~Pippin
I will certainly send it to you! I would like as many ideas and opinions as possible before I dive in for the second draft. XD
I have to read Out Of Darkness now too, because it was a FINALIST IN THE CONTEST YAAAAAAY!!!!
Yay! Can't wait!
*blushes* Thank you. I hope you get a chance to read it. I would love to know what you think.
~Pippin
Post a Comment