Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving artses

Happy tofurky day. Love you guys too.

This is the violent thing I was working on at school. And guess what? That giant mass of black stuff in the backrground there: those are bees.
This was kinda hard for me to draw, because you know I hate bees. So much. And wasps, and hornets, and yellowjackets, and pretty much any kind of flying stinging insect. I hate them. They stalk me. So it wasn't much fun to come to school and draw nothing but bees day after day. *epic shudder* Blaargh. So glad to have that one out of the way.
This is Fiera, scowling at something or other. She scowls a lot. She's some kind of feline alien, and I'm pretty sure the bad guys in the steampunk story like to enslave aliens and make them work the coal mines and all that crap. So she's a slave, probably, but somehow I don't think I'm gonna stick her in the mines. Maybe she serves the food or something, I dunno.

So I'm painting another gun this weekend, because I can. XD My lovely amazing wonderful Spanish teacher gave us NO HOMEWORK over the break, which made me very happeh, since the history teacher positively loaded us down. Gak. Anyway, pics of that when I get it done.
LADY ARIN'S COMING OVER TOMORROW BWAAAAAAAH *leaps about squeeing* And my room is CLEAN and you can see the FLOOR and everything...
Commander Kip
"Hey, Georgie, how d'y'feel?" "Saint-like."
Normal is overrated!


No comments: