Tuesday, November 16, 2010

mostly the Commander

but some other unrelated stuffs tooooo. Oh, and it's supposed to snow tonight. Just throwin' that out thare.

So I keep sprouting more people for the new steampunk thingy. This is Commander Benathy Greene, and she is an epic ninja. And Benathy is not a misspelling.

I lent her my boots, because they are epic and manly and she likes them. She is such a manly man. It's pretty funny. Sir Beast is her gun, by the way. XD *loves the Beast*

My history teacher's gonna have no idea what to make of this. Ben's a weirdo. She collects thumbprints in a little tiny book and wears it around her neck like a locket. Also, that tiny scar by her left eye is from a piece of shrapnel from the explosion that killed her husband. Yeah.
She smokes like a chimney, swears like a man, and wears trousers and a cravat to the opera. But she knows what she's doing and sticks by her crew and all that. Currently she's leading an expedition into the Static Zone along with her cousin India and some other learned gents, partly for the good of science, partly to escape the Hounds, which I shall explain at a later date.
I just discovered that there are strange and unearthly creatures called the Green Knights living in seclusion in the Static Zone. Apparently, they're in cahoots with Rebellion himself and their job is to make sure that no one who ventures into the Static Zone will ever return to civilization. MUAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! *epic cackle* So, that there is one of their generals, I dunno his name. More of these guys later, I think.
And here we have one of the most celebrated inventions of recent exploration history: Brackolt & Fain's Aethernautical Escape Pod. With improvements. And stuff. This particular model appears to have seen better times. No doubt Sprocket crashed it into the side of the factory while taking it for a test drive. 'Able to withstand the immense and deadly pressures of Space', says the advertisement, but of course, steel walls are something else entirely.
This stuff is for real. I saw all of them while walking around the Renfest earlier this fall. I wish I could have found out where people were getting this stuff, especially the sparkly green antennae.

Booooooring sketch of Kimie from history class, while she was listening and I was not. Normally, nose rings creep me out, but hers suits her.
And lastly but not leastly, I saw Legend of the Guardians on Halloween with Reedfrost and Blondie - oh, have I told you this already? Whatever, it was pretty gorgeous. So here I present you my exceedingly lame rendition of the Great Tree and the awesome floaty light-bulb things. Of doom. I don't know when I'll have time to get pics of my mistcloak. Hopefully sometime before my birthday. I hope.
Oh, I read Dorian Gray last night, kind of in one sitting, because I couldn't really put it down, or bad things were sure to happen when I wasn't looking. And sure enough, they happened, but I saw them all so it's all good. CREEPY BOOK, YOU GAIZ. MUCHO CREEPIFACTION THARE. I'm kind of shocked I didn't have dreadful nightmares last night. Whatevah. Dorian reminded me of a much less Stu-y Edward Cullen, just a little.
Commander Kip
Oh, brothers! I don't care for brothers. My elder brother won't die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else.
Normal is overrated!

No comments: