Saturday, November 20, 2010

the glow of a dying sun

My posts ought to all have such interesting titles, I think. Anyway, Thalassa changed her dress.





I was in the tree during all this, by the way, terrified that I was going to drop the camera. But I've always wanted some close-ups of the awesome.
Looking straight down. This picture does not accurately convey how high up I was - well above the roof of my house at this point.

Then I came down.
BWAHHH the tree's on fiiiiiiire! No, actually not.
Taken out the back windshield of the van on the way to Kirksville. Stupid line thingies.
Just getting that out of my system. Poor Thalassa's all bald now - these pics are from several weeks ago.
Oh, dude, THIS SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2M0GQOgYGg I'm comandeering it for Anabeth and the Irlican rebels. Because it's their job to fix thousands of years of bad blood between the Zraelanders and Farshoreans, and I think they're gonna need a theme song to do it.
GAAH, SO MUCH HISTORY HOMEWORK... *dies in agony* I'm epically procrastinating right now, in case you couldn't tell.
Commander Kip
Yes, I will pat you with my thumb and everything will be all better. Cuz I'm just magic like that.
Normal is overrated!


No comments: