Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Solstice time

which means it's Nath's birthday today! Yaay - oh wait...

Trivia moment: why is Nath's eighteenth birthday a bad thing? Points and cookies if you know. Lol. He's just a couple weeks older than me this year, but I'll be older next year cuz he has his eighteenth birthday EVERY year. Muaaa.

I have a picture that I wanted done in honor of his birthday, but no. I'll put it up eventually, once I figure out Andra's dagger sheath and stuff. Yeah.

Anyway, everybody hug him, cuz his birthday is not going to be very fun. *huggles poor Nath*

On a completely different note, paintball on Saturday was epic as always, except that about half of us ran out of CO2 right in the middle of a major firefight. So then we ran around in the woods in the dark and did unsmart things. For example, I somehow got one of my contacts stabbed out of my eye by some tree branch or something while running from someone during a game of tag; that same guy cracked a rib jumping from one tree into another and didn't notice until like the next day... yeah. It was way awesome. And it wasn't even that muddy, although there were a billion stickerburrs all over the place. Yay.

Finally out of school for the year!! Woot!

Commander Kip who is very very mean to her characters
Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a ninety-pound girl. That's never getting old.
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Lady Arin said...

oh yeazzh! Well... Nath's 18 th means he is going to go blind! Hehe did I get it right?? *grins* After the help I gave you, I believe that you ought to send me the next chapter! *evil cackle*

Commander Kip said...

Yep, that is correct! TWELVE BILLION POINTS FOR YOUUUUUU!!!

Nath: I hate you all. *glowers at no one in particular*

Yeah, that chapter... I really need to finish my math so I can sit down and write it... because your helply help was so very helpful. XD