Thursday, March 8, 2012

Off to Italy... TOFRIGGENMORROW

I might be freaking out just a little. This post may, therefore, end up being a little haphazard/disjointed. Sorreh.

Yes, we're on a plane first thing in the morning, so here's a quick peeksy at some old Portals-themed whatnot. I found these in my old sketchbook. Excuse crappy scans.

Thaelen and Anabeth dancing in a faery hall (to this tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzhzraXuoyw) Thaelen looks unlike himself, but I nailed Anabeth's face for a change, bazinga! And this is a scene I've attempted before, with even less satisfactory results; when Thaelen leaps down out of the tree and tackles Anabeth to the ground to save her from being shot. You can maybe tell I gave up on Thaelen's clothes. I'll get it right someday, I swear!


Kay, back to packing. Ugh, the weight limit is 42 pounds for the checked baggage. Srsly, 42 pounds? You're joshing me. How am I supposed to get my weapons overseas with a stupid weight limit like that? *puffs out exasperated sigh*


While I am in Italy I shall take a bazillion pictures and also purchase a carnival mask in Venice. So there. I don't care how expensive it is, I am buying one of the ones with a ridiculous huge beaky nose. Don't even try to stop me.


Shoutout to Lady Arin, my dearest, who is turning eighteen this weekend!!! *MASSIVE DANCEPARTY* Milady, I am working on your present, I promise. Hey, now you can buy cigarettes and look at porn and stay out past curfew! Isn't eighteen an awesome year?


See y'all after spring break!


Oh, and homework struggled to get itself done yesterday because I discovered The Guild on Youtube and it is SO FUNNEH. SO INNAPROPRO. BUT SO VERY FUNNEH. It's about these six gamers, three dudes and three chicks, none of whom have lives, who meet each other in person after like two years of gaming online together. Frighteningly enough, it reminds me of my brother so much. *terrified*


Commander Kip


"It's about destroying the status quo, because the status... is NOT... quo. The world is a mess, and I just need to... rule it."


Normal is overrated!






3 comments:

Figment said...

42 pounds, while it may not be enough for weapons, is at least the answer to everything. So perhaps this will turn out better than expected. ^_^

I hope you have fun in Italy. :D *is jealous*

This comment is also way late. >:D

Commander Kip said...

I'm baack! And it was friggen awesome. And yes, it is the answer to everything, which totally explains how they managed to lose both my and my mother's suitcases between Philadelphia and Kansas City on the return trip. Whaat?

But no, srsleh, we had a blast. Once I beat my skiving computer into submission, there shall be many pictures.

Figment said...

*grin* I can only assume that they wanted to take the answer for themselves. They were probably going to market it.