Hai peoples! I wanted to do a Leap Day post, just for the novelty of seeing the date in the header, but no. Schoolwork instead. *makes horrid face* In any case, Leap Day aside, I'm leaving for Minnesota today for my FREAKING SCARY scholarship auditions. So yes. I am very afraid.
Pippin wanted to see my portfolio, so here it be!
Apiphobia

For Wonder

Archaeology Installation

Hailey

The Spatler

Save the Ice Cap

Myself

My Stuff

The Hunt

Forty-Five-Minute Glass

I may come back and edit this post with descriptions after the trip, but I can haz no internets until Monday, so you'll have to wait, at least until then.
Adios, y'all.
Commander Kip
Oh my goodness, look at my wrist, I gotta go.
Normal is overrated!
4 comments:
GO KIP GO!
I'm sure you'll knock their socks off! ;) :D
Oooh. Pretty portfolio. O.O Woah! I've never seen that hourglass before. Did you make that?
Nice portfolio! You have some cool stuff. ^_^
And good luck on your scholarship audition! I'm sure you'll do well, you're awesome after all. :D
...this is the first time I've commented on your blog. >:D This is Leaf, by the way, in case you don't recognize my name. Not sure if you know it or not.
Hm, I didn't realize it would use my Figment profile. :P Never mind about the name.
@ Pip: Thanks! Sock-rocking-off - done. *dusts off hands*
Yess, I did make the hourglass. Not the glass part. Just the other stuff.
@ Leaf: Although I didn't recognize your name, I did recognize the picture. So I knew it was you. Also, I read minds.
And thank you, and thank you.
Post a Comment