Really, the reason I changed it was because I was tired of my old background, although I loved it, and also my dad taught me some cool things about Paint.NET that I wanted to test out. Hence my fancy new header. I'll stick it up here so there's some record of it when I inevitably change it again:
Certainly more professional that the last, and far more legible-er. But not really the colors I want on my blog at present. Ah well. Try again.(Eventually. I suddenly have many things to do, which is forcing me to ignore this debilitating case of senioritis and get actual things done. It hurts me. I just wanna lay around and watch Youtube, now, is that so much to ask? Apparently it is.)
See, even my blog posts are lame. I truly wish to be absolutely lazy these days. Fourth quarter sucks. 'Scuse me while I go cry into my Spanish homework.
Oh, but remind me, when I get a chance, to talk about A Game of Thrones, which I'm finally reading, and the massive-scale Erimon Hill rewrite, which will happen before the workshop IF IT KILLS ME, and some fun things I've found online recently, and also that artwork thing I sometimes do. I have a stack of doodles THIS BIG *holds up hands about a foot apart* to show you people.
I love how I always make lists of the posts I want to do, and then I only do like the first one or two on the list. I suspect this time will be no different. Well, too bad.
Commander Kip
Ooh, cop uniform? Yummey.
Normal is overrated!
12 comments:
*hugs* You'll make it... I empathize with you in a sophomore-itis fashion. :P :D
Ooh! Rewrite. *wants to read* Put me on the list to getz it, please. ;)
SUMMER WORKSHOP!!! *much happiness & general excitement* Can't wait!
~Pip
*returns hugz* Fun to see you at Visitation! Yes, you shall indeed be on the rewrite beta list. XD AND YES, WORKSHOP. Freaking out? You betcha.
Ooh, you're reading Game of Thrones? :D I'm most of the way through the fourth book right now. Pretty epic series.
And I'd love to read the book you're rewriting! :D If you're fine with sharing it. I don't believe I've ever read any of your stories...
Yes, enjoying Game of Thrones greatly, 'specially Arya, she's mah favorite.
Sure you can. Weird that you've never read any of my stuff. But actually not so weird, considering that I don't think I've read anything of yours either (which is awkward, since you did so very well in the contest... really need to read that still.)
Arya is kind of heart-breaking... but she is one of my favorites. Brienne is also a favorite of mine, though I don't think she's in the first book. :-/
Well, you're welcome to read any of my writings. ^_^ Just let me know and I'll send you a story.
@Kip - Haha. Yes. That was such a pleasant surprise. :) Yippee! Thank you.
XD Summer Workshop ftw!! Sooo close!
*whispers* By the way, just read Figment's version of "The Frog Prince." It was very good. *nodnod* Ask and see if he'll give you that one. ;)
~Pip
I think my version of Cinderella is better. :P But no one's allowed to read that one right now because it's undergoing editing and reconstruction.
After finals, Figgy, I want the frog prince one.
Okay. ^_^ That will be... uh... next weekend? I shall need your email address.
Whoa, lucky! Your finals end that early? I'm not done till like May 11th... but here's my email:
kashaprinzing@gmail.com
Oh. Yeah. XD The semester is over next week at my school. Good luck with those finals! :D
And thanks for the email. ^_^
@Figment - Whenever the Cinderella one is available, I wouldst like it please! I'm very curious to read your take on it. ;)
@Kip - My finals are done this coming weekend too. :P :D Yay!! Mayhap it is a partial college thing ('cause my older bro and another friend don't get out until the 11th.)
Best wishes on your finals as well!
~Pip
Post a Comment