Forgot about this one too! It's Thaelen, being his usual melodramatic self. What a surprise.
Dude, Friday night was marvelous. I was up until 3am geeking out and talking about superheroes with five other dudes in the basement lounge. I missed this. Yay.
And then last night was marvelous as well because I more or less finished Chapter 5 of Birthright! It's come to the point where the premeditated plot has dissolved entirely and I'm just letting the characters run the show. We'll see how that goes.
Off to read some Job. Later, peeps.
Oh, oh, and Anna made me the best Christmas present evar because she's awesome and she loves me. I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU GUYS. There will be pictures. Count on it.
Commander Kip
"Hang on, I need to go take off my cupcake." "Your choir robe?" "No, my cupcake."
Normal is overrated!

No comments:
Post a Comment