Thursday, March 21, 2013

winning at procrastination

Yes, I am supposed to be studying for the Great Con midterm tomorrow, but eh. Doodles first.

An elfy with an eyebrow piercing for no reason.


Thinking about Birthright stuff during my Renaissance history class - here's a Cittadialian noblewoman.


More Renaissance doodles.


Scribbled this one on the back of my DnD character sheet. No idea who she is.


A concept for a crimefighting character. Probably won't do anything with her; just playing with the concept of a group of ordinary people who decide to stand up to a supervillain after all the superheroes have been killed off or captured. 


Sexy theory doodle. Check out those come-hither eyes. Because clearly, arpeggiations are Hot.


This is Serean, Ileana's father from my first campaign. He's very pretty, but we never get to meet him because she kills him before the start of the story. Hurray.


In other news, EHRMAHGEHRD, SHNEW! Also, there is now a layer of thin ice on the sledding hill. Matt and Anna and I went sledding the other day, and we all have fantastic bruises to show for it. If you go sledding and you don't come back bruised, you're not sledding hard enough.


Also, who did this. Wasn't me.


Now I should go clean up my clothes. When the weight of the pile starts tipping my chair over backwards, that's how I know it's time to put them away.

One more midterm, then spring break! Yaaaaaaay! I can't wait to go home and sleep for like eighteen hours and see Brenticus and Arin and hang out with the bro and not do stacks of homework!

Commander Kip
"My sensors indicate that your features are aesthetically pleasing."
Normal is overrated!





No comments: