Monday, March 25, 2013

purple hairs!

Yes, a few weeks ago, I temporarily dyed my hair purple. 


I like it! And there's plenty of dye left in the bottle, so when I get back from spring break, I'm'a prolly do it again. We did the bottom layer of Anna's hair too.


The package said it was supposed to last three to six weeks, depending on how dark your hair is, but mine's only middling dark and it was largely faded inside of two weeks.


There's barely anything left of it now. Anna's is faring better; probably because she uses hippie shampoo. I should steal some, maybe.

My mom asked me whether I was going to go purple permanently, and I decided no, not at this stage in my life, because it might be hard to get hired for summer jobs if I look like a punk. Maybe if I ever become a published author who writes bestsellers in my basement. Then no one will care what color my hair is. And it will totally be purple. All the time.

Also, I'm home! Yaaay! And Lady Arin's spending the night tomorrow! And I saw Brenticus the other day, and we killed some zambies, and it was awesome. Also also, Anna lent me Tamora Pierce's Wild Magic to read over the break, and I basically plowed through it in one day. Avidly awaiting the next one. Never did get into the Tamora Pierce when I was younger. Pity. I was missing out.

Commander Kip
"You got replaced by a head whisk?"
Normal is overrated!





No comments: