You know what I was missing at college, that I didn't realize I was missing until I lived at home for a week?
Sunshine.
I missed it.
It was seventy degrees and sunny at home. I went outside without a parka. I wore a sleeveless dress on Easter and sunburnt my collarbones. It was wonderful. And although I didn't mind the snow before I left for break, coming back to more cold weather was hard.
So I dug through my files and pulled out some sunshiny pictures to console myself with. Sunshine, ladies and gents, is the Thing of the Day.
Ah. I feel better now. Back to work!
Oh, and I listened to the BBC Radio production of Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere, and it had James McAvoy and Benedict Cummerbatch and Christopher Lee in it, and hooboy it was awesome. Then I sallied forth and purchased a copy of the book forthwith. I really should read more Neil Gaiman. The dude's a brilliant genius. There will be Neverwhere art. It's inevitable.
But first, perhaps a shower.
Commander Kip
"Hey, guys! *bang bang bang* Stop having sex!"
Normal is overrated!


No comments:
Post a Comment