Saturday, April 13, 2013

Neverwhere

So right before break, Matt told me that Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere had been turned into a BBC radio show. I hadn't read Neverwhere, but I listened to it over break anyway, and it was so friggen incredible. So many sexy accents, I can't even. James McAfriggenvoy, you guys. Oh God. 

Anyway, I drawled these pictures while I was listening, because apparently I am incapable of sitting still and doing nothing with my hands. First impressions of Richard and Door:


Richard:


Door:


And then I went and purchased a used paperback copy of the book for less than five dollars and drew Door again. The part at the very beginning where she's running from Croup and Vandimar in the sewers.


I know the book says she has short hair, but I keep picturing her with some longer tendrils. Dunno why.


And then, on a completely different subject, our Teen Titans extended marathon is going swimmingly, and by swimmingly I mean very very slowly. But it is going. And I just want to say that every episode I see is further re-convincing me that Robin and Raven are seriously a thing. I mean, in Switched, I was so pissed because at the end when they swapped bodies back, Raven was the one who saved Robin from falling to his death, but since she was in Starfire's body at the time, Star got all the credit. Gosh darn it. Also, Raven has actual hand-to-hand combat skills. Because she's that badass.


And on another completely unrelated note, I drew another mug shot self-portrait and only liked this part, so this part's the only part you get to see.


The end. Have a nice day.

Commander Kip
"OH MY GOD HE'S SO SYMMETRICAL!!!" *hyperventilating*
Normal is overrated!





No comments: