Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thing of the Day: Steam Powered Giraffe

My friends are so cool. They showed me this song, and now I just want to listen to it over and over until I die.


THE FACE PAINT. AND THE MOVEMENTS. AND THE EVERYTHING. GAAH. Unfortunately, I listened to some other Steam Powered Giraffe songs and didn't like any of them as much as Honeybee. Darn. But Honeybee is fantastic, and also the Thing of the Day.

Speaking of robot face paint, we had free face painting the other day and I had this done to my face.


Pretty great, no? In other news, I went home for spring break and was greeted by a snowstorm.



A week later, by Easter Sunday, it was full-on springtime.


...And then I came back to school and it was cold and damp, gosh darn it. There's like three inches of wet, heavy snow on the ground right now. I like snow, but I'm not a huge fan of slush. Just saying.


We had our Bi-Dormal Formal dance last weekend, and I got some classy pictures of my friends. Here, have an Anna. She looks British. Probably because of the shawl. I am married to this, you guys. *winning*


Alex, my little brother, and Katia, my mistress. We're all related in Kildahl. It's fine.


Matt and I. Yes, I re-purpled my hair.


Darling Claire. We love her because she feeds us foods. Also because she's a delightful person.


 Anna again, looking sexy with a bow tie. Bow ties should always be worn with little black dresses, obviously.


I might post again tonight. Got some drawrings to showya.

Goin' to the monastery tomorrow for Great Con! Woot!

Commander Kip
"I want this because of reasons."
Normal is overrated!





No comments: