Check it out, I'm putting more crap on the walls in my room. Because I can. Also, I hung that star lantern from Italy myself with an electric drill and everything and did not injure myself or set anything on fire.
And it looks great. So there.
I think this wall is going to be my travel wall, where I put up stuff from my globetrotting adventures during college. And dude, video games totally count as travel. Especially games that take you to other galaxies thanks very much.
Also, and completely unrelated, I'm still figuring out new ways to wear my hair when it's this short. My hair doesn't like to slick back from my forehead on its own, so today I coerced it.
So there's a small slice of life for you. In other news, my mom and I got ourselves seriously hooked on The 100 and we're almost through the second season. It's so intense man. And I'm still waiting for gays. I was told there would be gays.
- KP
Quote of the Day: "You may be the Chancellor, but I'm in charge."




No comments:
Post a Comment