Friday, July 10, 2015

tablet crazy

Well, I'm kind of proud of myself for continuing to crank out arts with this tablet, especially since I tend to be really listless and bleh in the summer and sit around on the internet and accomplish nothing, like the lazy twentysomething I am. But yeah, another young colony kid Shepard holding an unidentified farming implement and pining for space.


Also, it occurred to me today, just in passing, that since acquiring this tablet I hadn't colored a picture of Jack yet, which is criminal because her tattoos are beautiful and deserve to be rendered in color. And then I sat down and knocked this out in one sitting. Because by golly if I don't finish arts in one sitting I don't finish them ever.


Neither of these things are what I've been intending to draw for the past several days, which is Vega and Cortez with some adopted kids post-ME3. We'll see whether that actually happens or not. Maybe this weekend.

Oh, and I just realized that I never posted this James doodle:


Or the finished version of the Garrus Down comic page:


Orrrr a whole stack of Dragon Ages stuff that I will save for another post, since there's a lot of it and I need to yell about that separately.

Only three more episodes of The 100 and then we have to wait for the new stuff just like everybody else. Sucks.

- KP


Quote of the day: "So yeah, my secret weakness is trashy space operas. What's yours?" *guilty face* "Slice of life comics."


No comments: