Holy cow, I said I was going to draw something and then I actually drew it! Amazing! Cortez and Vega with their adopted war orphans during the rebuilding of Earth. Being dads.
Also this quick sketch got out of hand. Angry Miranda backing Jack up against a wall and threatening to smash her face in, Jack expecting an underhanded knee to the gut...
... well, wasn't quite prepared for that...
... oh wait -
And then they do a sex against the wall of the hold. The end.
Stuff's kind of weird around here right now with the whole divorce mess, but I will say that we did finish season 2 of The 100 and there were indeed gays, although much less than I was expecting considering how much Tumblr was freaking out about it, but it was still a good time. Also, Matt reminded me that I could turn the difficulty down on Dragon Age: Origins whenever so I did and I finally made it out of Redcliffe Castle, praise the Maker. I might actually finish this game before I die. Oh oh and also, I bought the trilogy of Mass Effect novels the other day and I'm most of the way through the second one now. What delightful trash honestly.
- KP
Quote of the Day: "A putrid half-eaten hare is not something a woman wants to find in her unmentionables."

No comments:
Post a Comment