My new boy! And I think I managed to make a male Shepard that wasn't hideous!
He's so gay for Kaidan already and it's causing me a dilemma because I want to save Ashley for once but then this Shep can't romance Kaidan in ME3, which he really wants to do. And yes I know there are plenty of excellent straight romances available to me here, but honestly Shep wants what Shep wants and who am I to say any different. See now, if Tali, Miranda, or Jack (for god's sake) were bi, I would have started this playthrough with a female Shep and Ashley could have lived, but noo. I just do not want to play through the entirety of all three games trying to think like a straight male. Just not my idea of a fun time.
Also I still need to call Microsoft and see if I can get my saves and dlc back. I really, really hope I haven't lost Rain Shepard forever. My poor child.
- KP
Quote of the Day: "If someone tells me, 'I'm a dog person,' I say 'Well I'm a lizard person' and then I peel off my face."

No comments:
Post a Comment