Wednesday, August 12, 2015

whatever happens, I'll remember this

I've literally been meaning to draw this scene for like ten years no joke.


Something broke free inside him. He felt filled up with this feeling, even though he couldn't name it. He couldn't dare to name it. Yet it was suddenly more real than anything in his life. More real than the danger they were in. More real than the Jedi.

"Siri..."

Her voice was a whisper. "I feel it, too."

Secrets of the Jedi, Jude Watson

Because what better time to realize you love someone when you're trapped together on a ship that's rigged to explode when it drops out of hyperspace, right? Good lord, it's been so many years since I read the Jedi Apprentice books and I still have so many feelings...

- KP


Quote of the Day: "I will not follow an idiot! Draw steel, Warden!" *we fight* *Sten approves +2*


No comments: