I'm totally obsessed with the Disney movie Treasure Planet right now, so bear with me while I do pointless fanart of it.
This was scribbled down without a reference on the back of a novel writing assignment, so the sails are upside down. Ah well.

Jim Hawkins riding his solar-thingy. That part is such the coolest. Drew this from a screenshot, because Jim is so hard to draw, I'll never be able to get him right without a reference. XD
Go listen to the soundtrack! The Launch, To the Spaceport, 12 Years Later and Silver Leaves are all really good ones. I'm Still Here and Silver Comforts Jim are awesome too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRg-fHEDS1M&feature=channel Have fun!
Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! (You're gonna get in TROUBLE, you're gonna get in TROUBLE...)
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:
Yaahhh!!! now I know I'm not alone! Let me explain..... so you see I just thought that you had like everything in the world memorized in your head.... and drew stuff without reference -- so sorry... but it makes me happy to know that you actually have to look at reference for some stuff --(because I ALWAYS have to use reference to get anything right!) Anywho... downside up (isn't that a much better saying then "upside down"?!) sails are EPIC. XD
Pfft, Lady Arin, I use refs on almost everything. XD And thank you muches.
Now go watch the Treasure Planet movie! It has space pirates!!
Post a Comment