Saturday, December 12, 2009

...and in the betweentime...

Haha. Ha. I just got through saying I didn't have time for non-gift art, and here I am posting a whole bunch of it. Although none of these are serious projects, just doodles from math tests and biology tests and stuff. Poor Mrs. M. I shall terrify her to death with my frightening sketchery.

I got Ashes to sit on Tears long enough for me to draw him. I have the hardest time making him sit still... but anyway, he was squirming so much that he came out looking kind of whacked... but this is fairly accurate, as far as I'm concerned. He really does have that horrible haircut, because he cuts it himself, with a dagger, without thumbs, because he doesn't have any. And he really does have those bags under his eyes and his cheeks all sunken. Yes, Tears is very messed up. This is a hint at this year's Christmas project. If you're VERY clever, and if you take the time to scroll waaay down to a certain post I did a while back, you MIGHT figure it out. Her name is Tonga, by the way.
A quick practice doodle of my friend's character Pippin. He's ten years old and quite adorable. I'm doing a bigger (better) picture of him that will go up here when it's done, but for now you get the preview. XD

Silly hobbit person decided to show up in my OYAN homework. Wat da hay? I've been practicing my curly hair, see, see how much better it is?
You're never gonna guess who this is. Oh, wait... I wrote his name on it... blast, ruined the surprise!
KADEN! Yeah, his hair always looks like that. Spiky-haired little monstrosity, he is.
Back to work on the SECRET PROJECT OF DOOOOOOM!!!
Commander Kip
Normal is overrated!

No comments: