Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BEHOLD

Dun-da-dun! Secret project revealed! Not all of them look like this one, but here's one of them at least. This is the one I did for Mr. S, because he's the novel writing teacher. My mom was like, "What are you going to make for Mr. S?" and I was like, "I wanted to do a faerie door, but... I dunno... do guys like faerie doors?" and she was like, "Ooh, make it a really manly one!" So I... did. XD
And I couldn't help taking a few pictures of it outside, even though it was like negative something degrees out there. The bark I used on the door came from that exact tree, which is why it blends in so well.
The faerie Gatekeeper that guards this particular door is named Conker. He's a grumpy old fogey with whispy white hair and striped trousers. Mr. S was like, "Conker - I like that. Double meaning." *grins*
More coming soon!!
Commander Kip
Cinderella defeated the pirates - slicing, stabbing, torturing, bleeding! - and lived happily ever after!
Normal is overrated!

4 comments:

Lady Arin said...

Whoa!? What. when. how!? Why is Nath Blind!??? Awesome story snipit though.... Oooh... so what the re'vamped' fanfiction with awesome Clairyn!!!

Commander Kip said...

He's blind because his mother put a curse on him. Say that second part again?... By the way, did you mean to post this on the next post?

Lady Arin said...

Heh, yes I did mean to post this on the last one! I was in a hurry and being kicked off the computer! Anyway... The re"vamped" fanfic is amazing (with awesome Clairyn) -- is it supposed to be my house??? and FS Highschool??? Or is it just a random place in this town.....

Commander Kip said...

It's supposed to be VERY LOOSELY based on your house and the high school, but feel free to change anything/everything. XD