Thursday, December 3, 2009

little doodles and so on

Mom's over there hollering at me to go to bed, so this will be a speedy one.

HelloeverybodythisisBobble. He is Ashes's pet fishie in a bottle. And - get this - I drew him in PEN. *gawrsp* And I really don't know who this is. She just sorta happened when Mr. S was reading Come Lady Death to us in fiction writing the other day.
This is obviously Raven, throwing a fit because someone just stole something very important to her. Wonder who that was... *cough choke Beast Boy cough ahem*
As some of you already know, I saw Peter Pan on the way back from Colorado, and LOVED IT TO LITTLE TINY PIECES. The soundtrack is totally awesome, and the special effects were slightly lacking, but it was still an awesome movie. So here is some sadly innacurate fanart. Something better coming soon.
I finally had a go at drawing Vin, the main character from the Mistborn novels. This sorta looks like her right after Kelsier found her and before she started training in Allomancy. I'm about halfway through Well of Ascencion and loving every page of it! Ta-ha.
Anybody seen the Alex Rider movie Stormbreaker? This is Jack, the housekeeper. She was AWEsome. Epic ninja skills with the puffer fish of doom. XD
And I made this banner for my OYAN forum sig (don't worry, I still have the Morwyn one, I'm just not using it now) from a screenshot near the end of Peter Pan, when the Jolly Roger flies back to London to take the Darling children home. I VERY NEARLY cried. NEARLY. But, you wanna know what I did to this? I clipped it to banner size and turned it into and ink sketch in PDN. Clever, no? *crows* Oh, the cleverness of me!
And I'm shutting up and going to bed now. Good bye.
Commander Kip
And then Cinderella took out her revolver...
Normal is overrated!

No comments: