Sunday, April 17, 2011

can't catch ME

and make me a man! Nobody on the PLANET loves Peter Pan as much as I do. Even though he's totally not speaking with me at the moment. I need to draw him MOAR. By the way, this is how I picture him when reading the book; I somehow managed to NOT channel Jeremy Sumpter while drawing this, which took a mighty effort, I can tell you. Not that I don't adore Sumpter!Pan, but I'm still happy I remember what he looked like before I saw the movie.

Genesis Mary Pike, Miasma division. Repetitionrepetitionrepetition... will eventually nail that haircut... And you may or may not remember Tide. I could swear I've drawn him before, but then again, I might just be losing my mind. Whatever. Here he is with his epic fairy staff of DOOM. Also notice, no wings because he's a WATER FAIRY, duh.
And here we have a hobbit. A girly giraffe-necked hobbit. I could not for the life of me tell you why.


There's a ton more stuff I wanna showya, but my parents' scanner quite clearly hates me with a burning fiery passion (reciprocated by me, of course) which means that whenever I scan something, I have to first figure out where it saved, then convert it to JPG and rename it with an actual name instead of "scan000002" or whatever stupid name the scanner gives it. *RANT etc.*


Um, what else? Oh yeah, How To Train Your Dragon. Saw it with my mom last night. It continues to pwn mah soul. I just want to hug it and cuddle it and squeeze it and and and... or I could just stop now.


Commander Kip

*divebomb* Toothless, what are you DOING?! We need her to like us!!

Normal is overrated!

No comments: