Wait a minute... I think it's a... it's a...
...miniature teepee, of course. I mean, duh, what else would it be?
Clearly, yardwork bores me.
So little teepees happen. This is all the clippings from the various bushes and grasses we cut this spring. That freaking pile just dominates our patio right now.
No, I warn you in advance, this post has nothing to do with anything. I went to a fashion show SME was putting on at the Arts Incubator downtown, and there was a decomposing squirrel in the alleyway, which I unfortunately have no pictures of, but I did get pictures inside the building. You guys, I want to have my wedding there. Pleazthanks. I mean, look at the windows that open onto the backside of a wall!
And look, a trolleything for no reason and a door about half as wide as me!
We had to go up three skinny low-ceiling'd flights of stairs to get up there. It was such the coolest. And on a completely different subject, here be mah puppeh. Laying on my new bedspread and making it smell like dead things. He says arr-ruh.
We saw this light fixture in some restaurant on the way to Minnesota earlier this year, and I was like "DUDE, I need one of those in my castle!" (Surely, by now, you've heard about my castle.) It's all brassy and steampunky and made of win. Plus I was reading The Buntline Special at the time, which didn't help. I can't recommend that book to you gaiz in good conscience, I have to say. It was sorta inappropriate.
This is what I'm working on in art class right now. We're doing linoleum block prints under copper plate prints under laserjet photo transfers, and it is going to look so WICKED COOL. That was a blind contour drawing of myself I did for my linoleum prints.
I like those three on the right at the top, most especially the orange one.
And here is a veloceraptor some guy in my art class made out of molding clay and a wooden building block.
Here another girl was reaching for it to smush it up, but I got a picture before that happened. Yay.
Mmkay, that's all the random junk for now, people. I have other things to show you eventually though. Muaa. Probably not this week, cuz this week is going to kill us all. Commander Kip
"But don'choo slap me no more!"
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment