Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lady Arin's birthday present.

I gave her some fanservice for her birthday. You're welcome, darling. XD This was too big to stuff in the scanner (it's the size of a small poster), so I took blurry ridiculous pictures. Yay. Here, have some closeups in no particular order. Farid and Dustfinger:


Murtagh:


Jace Wayland:


Vo Spader:


James Potter:


Kartik:


Talon Rathersting:


and Jesse Tuck:


I think Tuck was my favorite. He came out so friggen adorable. Although I really like Farid and Dustfinger also, and Murtagh. Murtagh is such a bunch of win. If he doesn't turn good again in this next book that's coming out, I will cry.




More later, perhaps? I'm in an expansive mood cuz I finally got pics off my camera AND I got my piano recital over with... not the best I ever played, but whatever, it's outta my hair now, thanks very much.




Just watched Mulan for no particular reason. I do love that movie. Y'know, little red dragon that sounds like Eddie Murphy equals mythic pwnage. And Shang does have a lovely singing voice.




Commander Kip


"Whew, that was close." "That was VILE!"


Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Lady Arin said...

why do I like these pictures so muhhos...? Hmm I think its because you're amazing!! Thankyee again muy muchoes

Commander Kip said...

You're welcome, Milady! Happy Birthday!