Monday, August 15, 2011

*quivers*

I have to go back to that nefarious prison called PUBLIC SCHOOL tomorrow, when I would rather be flopsying about in my pajamas and fondling my weapons. Just saying. Gah, or cleaning my room. That has to happen sometime.

Here's one of the little thingies I finally scanned. Haven't drawn Raven in a while, and it shows cuz I forgot the peak in the front of her hood! *massive horrified gasp*




Book club was a great pile of win. It's fun to talk about Mistborn with people who have actually read it, instead of ranting about it to people who don't necessarily care. My mom (!!) can't wait to read the next book. I am therefore happified.


Also, I got new combat boots. *DEAFENING SQUEE* I have decided that I shall never be without them again. Ever. In my life. I shall be buried in combat boots. Or cremated, or whatever. Prolly cremated. I can't stand the idea of getting all maggoty underground, personally.


I have also decided that I will most likely be River Tam for Halloween, because now I have boots, and she is a fantastic ninja, and I dress like her most of the time anyway. The only change I would have to make to turn it into a costume would be to add a weapon (handgun, scimitar, battleaxe, ballpoint pen, whatever) and get my hair all wet and stringy, and run around killing people with my brain. Shouldn't be too difficult. I told my brother he should be Simon Tam and wear a nice vest and shirtsleeves and those frightening red glasses from the pilot episode. And brandish a scalpel, or something. Even though Simon doesn't actually brandish his scalpels. Whatever.


The other thing I have decided is that I would like to work at the KC Rennaisance Festival this year, because I can't very well do it in college, so this is kind of my last chance. I've always wanted to work there. Still trying to talk mi madre into it. Fingers crossed for that one.


Oh, have y'all heard this? Cuz it's awesome. My brother showed me it.

Commander Kip
"Sarge?" "Huh?" "I think I'm nekkid!"
Normal is overrated!




No comments: