Still haven't scanned those other little things, but I doubt I'll get around to that anytime soon. First I gotta excavate my floor. I know it's somewhere... down there... under all those piles of miscellaneous whatever.Oh, but I'm reading Ender's Game right now, and it is freaking fabulous. I made the mistake of reading several crappy science fiction books all in a row, and getting kind of meh'd out over the whole genre: The Starry Rift, which was an anthology and not too terribly meh, there were a coupla cool things in there; Hex, which was one of the worst things I'd read in a while, what with all the "unhesitatingly" and so on; The Iron Thorn, which was sort of steampunk, sort of whiny gothic fantasy, all pretty weird... anyway, Ender's Game is eating my brain at the moment. Along with Firefly, of which I still need to find time to watch the last two episodes. I am so terribly saddened that there are only two more. Weep, or I will eat you.
Commander Kip
"It's a cow fetus." "Are you sure? It has an awful lotta limbs..." "It's mutated." "... I still don't see it." "It's upside down." *tilts head and torso sideways* "Yep. Cow."
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment