*******************
OMG that part made me cry.
Particularly because, having read the book more than once, the foreshadowing hit me twice as hard. This is the part when Vin and Kelsier have their little chat on the roof and Vin is bemoaning her boy problems. In her underwear. It's funny how comfortable she is running around in her underwear. I think she's actually supposed to have a cloak around her shoulders in this scene, but I couldn't get it to work, so I left it out. Also, swirly mist is really hard to draw. And I know the perspective on those rooftops is completely wonky, but we're going to ignore that now.
Gah, Kelsier! Don't do it, you boob! *chokes back sob* What really kills me is that he was planning it the whole time. I mean, yeah, it was plan B, but I think once he realized the Eleventh Metal wasn't going to work, he should have come up with a different Plan A that didn't involve getting himself stabbed with a spear. Augh!
In other news, I only have one episode of Firefly left! Which is sad, because then there aren't any more. Heart of Gold made me cry. GAAH, SO SAD. C'mon, Inara, don't do that. *smacks her a little* And last night, I watched Inception again, which also made me cry. Wow, everything makes me cry lately. No, but seriously, that scene where Cobb's wife kills herself always makes me cry. So does the end, because his children are so painfully adorable, and it just sucks to know that maybe they're NOT REAL.
Kay, I'll just stop getting you all depressed now. God knows I have better things to be doing, like going to book club, for example. We're doing Mistborn today! *squee*
Commander Kip
Oh my God, it's grotesque! Oh, look, something in a jar.
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment