Monday, June 11, 2012

a smattering

of unrelated things. First, my Venetian mask. Isn't it fantastic? Check out that nose!
I don't care if you like it or not. I adore it.
I will be appearing in it for the OYAN workshop, most decidedly. This is happening.

On that note, I'm beginning to seriously freak out about how far behind I am. I have to write two entire chapters this week AND edit AND format all before Saturday so my mom can print copies for me. Um, EGAD. *kicks things* And this is all on top of my other obligations, including science and math and piano and addressing my graduation invitations and reading lots of Shakespeare. You guys, this summer is going to kill me. There's no way I'll survive. Although my life is slightly happier now because I watched Batman Begins and Dark Knight with my brother this weekend, and you may or may not have noticed how much I love Batman.

None of that made sense On Purpose. I'm saving all my sense-making capacities for my novel at present. So nothing else I say is at all coherent. Sorry. Also, writing is prioritized far above showers this week. I only get to shower if I write a certain number of pages a day. I feel that being greasy is less important than getting the four chapters done.

In addition to AC1 & 2, the bro also got me an Angry Birds flash drive that totally makes my day. It's the little fat red one with the unibrow, and he is super gorgeous. OH, that reminds me, I should totally bring Magellan to the workshop! Yesss!! Brilliance!!!! *pressurized squee*

By ze vay, this is the new Kartik picture I gave Lady Arin. Milady, I am truly sorry he's wearing so many clothes. But in any case, I think it's safe to say that my drawing skills have evolved considerably since the last attempt.
There, I'll stop talking at you now.

Except to say that even though I have not yet played Portal, I discovered this song and am now mightily enamoured with it, because it's freaking hilarious.



And now, some How it Should Have Ended.






Now that you're laughing hysterically, let it be said that I need to buckle down and finish those four chapters AT ONCE. I really should quit distracting myself.

Commander Kip
TANK MISSILE!
Normal is overrated!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

@drawing - O.O.... O.O....O.O Wow...

Haha, I be also behind in writing (though I'm rough drafting). >.< I'm gonna just end up bringin' me first four chapters...

XD HISHE!! Those guys are so funny. :D "Avengers" one is my fave.

SEE YOU SOON!! :D

~Pip

Commander Kip said...

Yess, Avengers makes me soo happeh!

"Yeah, whatever, you're just jealous cuz we knocked it out of the park!"