First DnD session last night! It was seriously a blast. Mostly because the first thing this girl did was go into the tavern and get extremely drunk. It was hysterical.
So Ileana's story is that she arrived in this small kingdom in a locked metal box and was shipped straight to the local sorcerer who attempted to cure her mental disease by magically scooping out large chunks of her memory. There are subsequently some inconvenient gaps in her mind, which comes in really unhandy when she's trying to remember how to use her weapon, for instance. Also, spaz. At least she has a reasonable amount of Charisma, which basically means she's very, very pretty. What I more or less discovered, after one of the other party members started shooting off relevant Firefly quotes after everything she said, was that I am basically playing River Tam, but blonder.
Rebel leader: So, you. Mentally disturbed girl. What skill can you contribute to our cause?
Ileana: I have a flail with a mess of knives on the end. Sometimes I hit stuff with it... but usually not.
Eric (metagaming): It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think.
Me (mg): *snort of laughter*
Ileana: Oh, and also I'm a telepath!
Eric (mg): She can kill you with her brain.
That was basically the whole last half of the session.
I expect you will be hearing lots about this campaign. It's shaping up to be pretty darn epic. I will prolly draw more pictures of Ileana as well, because I love her and she rocks.
And by the way, I finished Series 4 of Doctor Who yesterday. AND CRIED SO VERY HARD. Why are they so mean to the Companions all the time? Aurgh!!
Now I should go write a paper on Homer. Yay.
Commander Kip
"It's you!" "Oh yes." "You're naked!" "Oh yes!"
Normal is overrated!

No comments:
Post a Comment